Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Note for Jun

Jun, I apologize for not leaving any notice of my departure from the household. I knew when you would fail to find me at the house, you'd come looking for answers in the tree house. the safe place of our youth. I too have gone to find a safe place, a peaceful place. After talking with the prisoners, and seeing how they behaved in the face of such attrocities. I go to seek guidance, and after watching events unfold at the prison, I know for myself it can't be found in that setting. the violence, the control, father's domineering. If it can be found in that setting, i am not yet ready to learn that way. I saw too much change in our father, too much irrationality and mother lacks the will to do anything about it.

you may joke about the way and following it's direction / indirection, but I beg you not to leave father with anything. although he's suffering, the money will only further poison him, and bring on more suffering. He is capable of being saved, and living a good life. I imagine I will return in many years, but it may be sooner, it may be later, it might be never. If I am to return, then I will return. Do not try to find me.

No comments: